1. Lead Times
- uBuyaBox strives to get your orders to you as quickly as possible.
- Some of our vendors are niche Vendors that produce products made to order and therefore there could be a lead time delay on these orders.
- Standard stock items can be dispatched sooner
- Please allow for up to 10 working days for delivery from date of order depending on your location and vendor lead times
2. Standard Departures
- We have standard departures on a Friday from South Africa to Namibia
3. Partial order Shipments
- We will not entertain requests too ship partially fulfilled orders due to the complexity of cross-border logistics.
4. Delivery Details
- All packages must be signed for when delivered - please make sure when making your purchase that you provide a physical address where there will be someone available to sign during working hours.
- You'll receive shipping notifications via the email address you provided when ordering.
5. Once dispatched
- Please note once your parcel has been dispatched from our processing facility then it is the responsibility of the courier to deliver your parcel to your door.
- We have no control over delivery delays.
- Should numerous deliver attempts fail, the additional cost to resend your package will be for your account.
6. Public Holidays and Festive Season
- Lead times over the Festive Season and around Public Holidays may be delayed due to high demand, low staff levels and working hours of the Vendors and Courier companies.
7. Delivery costs
- Shipment costs to Namibia are standard but should the parcel be heavier or larger than estimated weight, this could result in higher courier costs and will be communicated to you to submit payment for the difference prior to shipping your order.